Monday, July 12, 2010

This is the week of Nathan's Heart Cath

Well, it is beginning. Today I am going to try and get things ready for Nathan's heart cath. Jason and I decided that Nathan and I will spend the night in a hotel near the hospital on Tuesday and Wednesday night. We live about 45mins from the hospital but with rush hour it can take about an hour and a half to get there. Love Boston traffic! We just dont want to have to wake both of the boys at 5:30am both mornings to make it to the hospital by 7am. So the plan is for me and Nathan to spend Tuesday night in the hotel and on Wednesday he has a FULL day of pre-op. Then on Thursday is his heart cath. This is to make sure he is ready for his heart surgery on the 28th. They will check all his pressures to make sure he can tolerate then Fontan circulation. He will be in the hospital till Friday.

Jason will take Joshua to gymnastics on Thursday morning. This way he wont miss a class:-) He loves gymnastics.

I will update a few times this week! Especially on Thursday during the cath. Hopefully I will get to have a tour of the hospital while he is having his cath so I see how our life will be during his surgery.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Todds! We love you so much Nathan!!

CJ said...

we're thinking of you guys! good luck, and keep us posted how it goes!