Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone who is sending gifts to Nathan for his hospital stay!! We have received a lot! It looks like Christmas in Jason's office. I know Nathan will enjoy them while he recovers. I will make sure to take pictures when he receives them.

Next week he will go in for his heart cath on July 15th. We still havent told Joshua or Nathan. I am trying to find the right time and well.....the right words. I am going to wait till Monday to tell them. That way there wont be a lot of time that passes until everything starts. Joshua is very smart and I worry about how he will feel during all this and if it will scare him. For Nathan, I still think he is young and things wont click for him until he is in the hospital. Also, Nathan has amazed me at how brave he is so Im sure he will take this as best as possible.

I will keep everyone updated on this website! So check back soon!

Love
Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you Laura! My prayers are with all of you always!
Linette

Unknown said...

You have two wonderful boys and they will do amazing through all of this I know - mainly because you and Jason are so strong and loving. We miss and love you all!