Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 3 Update

So sorry I havent updated sooner. A day in ICU is filled with something to do every minute! These nurses are amazing!!

Nathan is doing wonderful. As his doctor says "He is doing perfect!" :-) He knows I like that word and he makes sure to use it a lot for me. The first day was tough. I will not lie, I was not really prepared to see Nathan that way. I would get dizzy just looking at him with all the wires and tubes. But after a few seconds of seeing him that way I could look past all the "stuff" Slowly Nathan is getting some of the wires and tubes out and he is beginning to look like himself.

The big news is Nathan is in sinus rhythm! He is out of junctional!! This was the reason for the temp pacer. They were about to turn it off but we still have it ready just in case. Hopefully we are in the clear with that!!

He also got his LA line out! Big accomplishment!!

He is waking up more and starting to talk and eat alittle.

I will post pics in a minute but right now he is about to get his neck line out!!! whoo hoo!!

post more in a bit.....

No comments: