Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Update





Nathan continues to improve everyday. Last night we had NO issues. He kept his heart rate up and oxygen level at around 83. It was easier to get in bed with him because he had a lot of wires out yesterday. I PRAYING they say we can take the pacing wires out today. But we will see....please please please!!!!!! He did wake up really early (5:15am) But he has done that to me at home so I guess he is just ready to start the day!

Yesterday he walked! I thought it would take him awhile to get up....not this boy! He was READY!! The nurses opened the playroom (usually closed on weekends) for him. He play for 40 mins! Then I had to take him back....he needs to pace himself! Im attaching pics.

Other then that not much to report. He is eating AMAZINGLY! He even had a salad for dinner. The nurses were impressed in seeing a 2 year old eating salad:-)

More updates soon.

No comments: