Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update on Nathan

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone an update on how Nathan is....

He is doing really well. Since being discharged from the hospital for his infection he has been healing nicely! He is playing and for the most part he has been in a good mood. He hasnt been eating very much and sleeping has been an issue. I started giving him motrin at night and that seems to help. Sometimes he will grab his chest (where the incision is) and say ouch. So Im thinking he is still sore.

We have been staying close to home these days. I still feel that he needs to recover. It has been almost a month since the surgery, but looking at Nathan you could never tell. So I think it is up to Jason and I to pace him. He thinks he is 100%! :-) The best thing is he is PINK! He has pink lips and pink hands and feet. Im thinking his oxygen level is around 93%:-) So nice to see him that way.

We took a small day trip to Maine last weekend. The boys had a great time! We are looking forward to the Fall. Thinking of taking a trip to Connecticut to see the leaves change! I bet it will be beautiful.

I will keep everyone updated. But Jason and I are looking forward to a very very boring year.:-)

Love Everyone!!

Laura

No comments: