Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update on the boys

Nathan's appointment went very well! He is doing great heart wise and the doctor is very happy. :-) hooray!

Joshua started preschool! He is really enjoying it. The teacher wrote me a note and said on his first day when one of the other kids were crying Joshua went over and gave him a hug and told him it was going to be okay:-) I am so proud of him! And this is coming from a kid that has not been away from his parents at all except to spend a few hours with his Granddad and Grammy. I am so glad I waited until he was really ready.

This is also good for Nathan. We get to spend the one on one time that he really needs. He seems to miss his brother though. When I say Joshua's name Nathan starts looking around. So cute.

The boys are still total opposites. Joshua is so outgoing and Nathan is very reserved. Sometimes when Joshua is "acting like a monkey" I catch a glimpse of Nathan's face and it looks as if he is saying "dear god, whats wrong with him?"

They are also in different stages. Joshua is all about building things.....where as Nathan.....he is all about knocking things down. So it is a balancing act to say the least.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Love
Laura

No comments: