Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Typical conversation with Joshua

Me: Joshua are you hungry

Joshua: yea

Me: I can make pancakes

Joshua: ok

Me: It will just be a few minutes I need to cook them

Joshua: NO! I dont want them cooked

Me: Ok - you want them cold?

Joshua (near tears) : NOOOOO I dont want them COOOOLD

Me: Ok, you want them cooked

Joshua (full out cry at this point): NOOOOOO!!!!! I just want I want I want I want.....

Me: Honey calm down, what do you want? You dont want them cold and you dont want them hot.....would you like them warm?

Joshua (still crying, but I am seeing a light in his head) I just dont like them cold. I just like them kinda cold.....but not hot.

Me (i may have rolled my eyes at this point): Honey that is what warm is. I will make your pancakes warm.

Joshua (no tears now): Clean my face mama? (he asks this everytime he is done crying)

I clean his face and make pancakes.....

Me: Here are your pancakes Joshua

Joshua: I just dont want pancakes.


?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!ARGH!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Me: Ok then......starve


(ok maybe not the last part but I was so thinking it!)

No comments: