Thursday, April 2, 2009

March 28th

Hello Everyone!

Well, this is just a bit late but better late than never:-)

March 28th was the one year mark for Nathan's surgery. Yes one year has passed. Jason and I can not believe what all our family has been through. And we havent gone crazy! I call that a success.

Nathan is doing very well. He has his cardiologist appointment tomorrow at 9am. Of course I am nervous but I am hoping that he will get a good report.

As far as day to day stuff Nathan is just like every other 17 month old. He is running and playing all the time! So I have two crazy boys to run after now. I couldnt be happier.

I will let everyone know what the doctor says tomorrow. Please think of us tomorrow and send good thoughts.

Love

Laura

1 comment:

Shannon said...

One year since the surgery is definitely something to celebrate! We're thinking of you.... keep us updated.