Sunday, March 1, 2009

Updating with Photos

I bet everyone has been wondering where I have been and why there are not more photos! Well two kids can keep you busy! Plus my new volunteer work with the Dell Childrens/Milagros Foundation has had me very busy also. Today Jason took the kids to the park and I have some alone time and decided to catch everyone up on the Todd family.

Everyone is doing great. Joshua turns 3 on March 7th!!! I cant believe it. He is getting too big:-) for his own good! We are tackling the potty training. And well....it is a work in progress. Seems he is like me and very stubborn. But we will get there. He has his own friends and is a very smart and happy boy. His favorite thing to do is build things. Can spend the whole day doing that! He also just got a bunk bed. His Granddad and Grammy took him out shopping for new sheets for it. He enjoyed going on his first outing with them. And, from what I hear so did his grandparents, so they might be doing that more:-)

Nathan is doing well also. On March 28th we will celebrate one year post op!!! I can not believe it has been a year since his heart surgery. Time has flown. His scar is hardly noticeable. He is walking, and saying some words (only me and Jason can understand;-) ) He has an appointment for his 15 month checkup next Friday so I will fill everyone in on how he is doing. He also has a cardiologist appointment on April 3rd. I always get nervous before those appointments but I am slowly learning to never look too far ahead. It just makes it hard to enjoy what I have at this minute. Nathan is completely off his beta blocker and is sleeping much better. Now we are dealing with teething pain but I can handle that! I am completely amazed by Nathan. He has such a cute personality. He is learning to get his way too:-) Just like his brother!

Ok so I am going to post some random pictures but I will need to split them in multiple posts.

Hope everyone is well!

Laura

No comments: